You will Need:
1x 40 liter of a light mix soil
1x Soma’s DIY Soilles Soil Mix set
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Thoroughly mix of the above mentioned ingredients, then water until moist but not completely wet!
- Put the mixture back into the bag and set it in a warm place. After two weeks the mixture has cooled down and is ready to use.
- Mix everything once again, or give it some Compost Tea. Let everything sit for another week before planting.
- Before you plant into the enhanced mixture, use the light mix to pre-grow your seedling into a young plant with a well developed root system.
The more roots the better!
- Now put your young plant into the Super Soil and let it grow. When growing under artificial light, let the plant veg for a week before turning your lights to a flowering time schedule.
- Water to the need of the plant. If you wish to give the plants a little extra try feeding with our Compost tea and add guano tea once a week after week 5. Top dressing with guano is also beneficial.
- We recommend using at least a 30 liter pot to make sure your plant recieves full benefit from Soma’s DIY Soilles Soil mix.
- Keep the soil evenly moist, to ensure optimal development of the microbacteria.
- No need to flush the soil before harvest.
- Also great for top dressing nutrient deficient soil and recycling your old soil. Bring it back to life and and start growing again
- Check out our compost teas for Veg and Flower. These teas complement the soil mixes perfectly and will contribute to healthy soil and healthy & happy plants.