Dry Mix Ingredients
Earth Worm Castings (EWC)
High P Bat Guano
To mix the Tea
Mix the dry mix with 5 gallons / 20 liters of water (50grams per 1 liter of water)
To that 5 gallons of tea add:
- 2 table spoons of Soma’s Sacred Soil: Black Strap molasses
- Let the tea mixture bubble in the Tea brewing Kit for at least 24 hours. For the best effect use the tea directly after it is done brewing.
- The finished brew can be diluted with water at a 1 to 2 ratio. (Half water, half tea)
How to Use
- Use Soma’s Compost Tea EVERY week for best results.
- It is advised that the water you use to mix the tea with has no chlorine in it.
- The tea is best used right after it is finished brewing. If necessary the tea can be stored for a maximum of 6 hours. After this period of time the micro bacteria will be less affective.